When booking with us, you are entering into a binding contract with us. References to Doggie Paradise in these Terms & Conditions relate to us, Debra & Adrian Hallard, the Owners of the holiday accommodation, and references to “you”, “your” or the “Hirer”, relate to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party. When we email confirmation of a reservation to you, the Owners of Doggie Paradise enter into a contract with you, the Hirer, which is subject to these Booking Terms & Conditions.
- A provisional booking will be accepted by Doggie Paradise, subject to receiving a £100 deposit within five working days. Upon receiving the deposit, you will receive confirmation for the dates that you have booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until Doggie Paradise receive your deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
- If the deposit is not received within five working days from the date of the provisional booking, it is assumed by Doggie Paradise that the provisional booking is no longer required.
- THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. If the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then Doggie Paradise reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within five working days.
- The Hirer shall also pay a £60.00 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. Doggie Paradise reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and/or bill the Hirer for the additional cost of:
(a) Replacing and/or repairing all damage
(b) All breakages
(c) Charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new.
ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WILL BE CHARGED TO THE HIRER. THE HIRER MUST INFORM DOGGIE PARADISE WITHIN 12 HOURS OF ARRIVAL OF ANY DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE HIRER BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE.
DOGS MUST NEVER BE LEFT ALONE IN THE CARAVAN, EVEN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
PETS SHOULD BE KEPT OFF ALL FURNITURE WHEREVER POSSIBLE, AND DOGS SHOULD BE CLEANED AND TOWEL-DRIED THOROUGHLY AFTER A WALK, TO PREVENT SOILING OF FURNITURE, WALLS, FLOORS AND CARPETS.
- In the event of a cancellation, the Hirer must confirm this in writing. Deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
- No refund will be made to the Hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason, including an emergency at home.
- Once the balance has been paid, refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances, at the discretion of Doggie Paradise and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
- Bookings will only be accepted from Hirers who are Twenty Five (25) years of age and above.
- Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over-occupancy will never be tolerated.
- All changes to a booking are only allowed by prior agreement with Doggie Paradise and shall be confirmed in writing by them.
- The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
- The Hirer shall notify Doggie Paradise in writing with any changes to persons listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and, in any event, prior to arrival.
- The Hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as and when required to Doggie Paradise and/or their agents.
- Doggie Paradise reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and/or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
- The holiday caravan may be occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
- In the case of a maintenance problem, the Hirer shall immediately contact Doggie Paradise. DIY repairs must NOT be attempted. If the Hirer undertakes any DIY repairs, then Rule 4 will apply.
- WE ARE A TOTALLY NON-SMOKING HOLIDAY VENUE. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE CARAVAN, OR ANYWHERE WITHIN THE GROUNDS OF DOGGIE PARADISE. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO E-CIGARETTES.
- The holiday caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition, ready for the next tenants. If not, then Rule 4 shall apply.
- The holiday caravan MUST BE VACATED BY 10.30 AM on the last day of the hiring.
- Doggie Paradise do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the Hirer’s property and/or accidents, injury, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the grounds, including Acts of God or extreme weather conditions.
Upon receipt of your deposit, or payment in full if your holiday commences within six weeks prior to booking, it is deemed by Doggie Paradise that the Hirer has agreed to the full Terms & Conditions above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights under English Law.